Saturday 17 July 2010

My mobile phone is my most important gadget


I think nowadays, mobile phone is an important gadget for people. For me, I have to take them to anywhere that I go. Because my parents always worry about where am I, when will I come home, and am I ok by checking on phone. And I use it for keep in touch with my lover and my friends. Finally, for working, my work is about computer so sometime I have to stand by for work all day outside the office. That why the mobile phone is easy to contact. In the future I would like to buy iPhone 4 because I don’t want to take mobile phone, laptop, and talking dictionary in the same time. They are too many. ^^

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Stuart that I post my homework very late. T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Poupee, I agree that my mobile phone is now my most important item - I could not live without it! I don't even use my laptop now I have the iPhone.

    ReplyDelete