Thursday 15 July 2010

My favorit artist



My favorit artist is Picasso.Do you know Picasso?I think so! Because he is one of the most famous artist all over the world.

His works always make me emotional and sometimes I am moved to tears.

When I was exhausted by working hard,I used to visit OHARA MUSIAM in Japan.It has many famous works such as "The Annunciation" by El Greco.But somehow,it was always Picasso to make me released from real life.

I have a big memory about Picasso.When I was a junior high school student,I made a copy of "Guernika" with my classmates."Guernika" is a very big painting- It is 349.3*776.6cm.And our copy was just as big as the original !

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kuriko, Picasso is certainly one of the greatest artists and one of the icons of the twentieth century. His art is certainly challenging and thought provoking and is still a great inspiration for artists.

    ReplyDelete