Wednesday 7 July 2010

Fortune-teller

I have ever had my fortune-told. I went there with my mother only one time. I have not had a dream that predict my future. I believe in fortune-telling sometime. The reason to make me believe is that went I was young my older sister went to fortune-teller with my mother and fortune-teller predicted that my older sister will get married with old man and three years ago she got married with old man. And the reason that make me don't believe is that fortune-teller told me that I will get luck in the future but until now it never happens.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Palm! Three fortuneteller had predicted that my fater would die at the age of 65.Though he is 68 years old now,he is still alive!Because I found a good doctor for him...We can change our future by ourself.But,I believe that you will get good luck soon(^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post, Palm. The thing about good luck is that you may already be lucky, maybe not having bad luck is good luck!

    ReplyDelete