Sunday 18 July 2010

Have you ever known David Blaine?


I have never known him before. I have watched one guy in TY show about endurance in the water but I’m not sure is that he or not. I did some research about him. He is a famous illusionist and endurance artist. The best of him is about his high-profile feats of endurance and a performer of street and close-up magic. I really like his street magic. It’s very fantastic. How dose he do? And why I never know when he did a trick. Sometime I found after I backward the clip but many time I still don’t know what dose he do. His famous make some guys made the joke clips. I can not stop laughing when I saw them. I found them when I did the research (unexpectedly) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYxu_MQSTTY ^0^

3 comments:

  1. These guys are just jokers who are giving a spoof version of David Blaine, but still funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am watching this youtube at a library now.How can I stop laughing??? Poupee,thank you for nice URL!I will watch this video in my house again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I'm happy to hear you like it, Kuriko. ^^
    You know first time I don't know they are jokers because this link is a first result when I search "David Blaine" video in google ^,^

    ReplyDelete