Sunday 18 July 2010

The best painter is Vincent van Gogh.

There are many great painters in the world. I think the best painter is Vincent van Gogh. His painting saw about the normal or abnormal and reality or unreal.








This painting is in the period of Nederland. The painting is simple but we can see the people feel so hard about their life.





That painting is period of Paris. His painting is more simple but the color is more bright.

His painting has powerful color and harsh touch like his life.








3 comments:

  1. Thanks Lee,

    I agree that Van Gough painted some beautiful pictures. I think my favorite is Starry Night. When I was in New York I planned to see the piece at The Museum of Modern Art, only to find that it was on loan to a museum in Madrid! But I did see Picasso's Les Demoiselles d'Avignon, which is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,Lee!

    My favorite author said...

    [It is hard to live in a human society.
    But,someone who hate the society made by human shoud go to the society made by extra-human.That's why we need art,paintings,poems.These can make our life in the society more comfortable.]

    Art is great!

    KURIKO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lee,
    I do not know so much about painting but when I saw the paintings that you posted, they are simple and easy to understand. I like the last painting because it's colorful.

    ReplyDelete