Tuesday 6 July 2010


I never have my own fortune telling because I think people should think and do everything by themself or ask somebody who can give your good advice . May be your family , friends or teacher. Doing everything follow the fortune telling not my style . It's OK. if you just listen and think about how possibility it can be , after that you can think about how carefully you want for the forecast.

I not sure that I ever had a predictable dream because I can't remember the dream when I wake up if the dream is not important . But before something bad happen to me , its always have a prophetic sign .

Last week my pet died on Thursday's morning . I'm not sure any body remember that but if you think about our class on last Wednesday , you will understand . In that class we studied with Phill and he gave us a exercise paper sheet . Look at the end of the paper , Do you see the sentence before the last sentence ? It's said " My dog died yesterday " . That the first sign . The next sign is when the class nearly to finished , Phill let us make a topic to talk , Do you know the topic I told him? The topic I told him is ' pet' . I don't know why I should this topic , I just think about it that time . Now , I'm still sad because I love my pet very much .

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Milk.I'm very sorry to hear that.I remember the day my sweet dog died.They live forever in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete