Thursday 8 July 2010

David Blaine


Do you know Daivid Blaine?He is an American,illusionist,endurance artist,a performer of street and magician.
I have seen him before on TV but I didn't know about him exactly so I watched some videos. They are amazing!!!


"On May 22, 2002, a crane lifted Blaine onto a 100-foot (30 m) high and 22-inch (0.56 m) wide pillar in Bryant Park, New York City. Although he was not harnessed to the pillar, there were two retractable handles on either side of him to grasp in the event of harsh weather.He remained on the pillar for exactly 35 hours."



When I read this report I was so surprised.Acyually his performance has trick every time but who knows that!?

Check it out!!

1 comment:

  1. David Blaine has done some amazing things, but I think his street magic is the best. Everyone is so happy when they watch magic.

    Thanks for the post, Shino.

    ReplyDelete