Saturday 26 June 2010

my most important gadget


A laptop is my most important gaget.

Though I live abroad now, I am free from many inconvenience by using my laptop.

First of all,it helps me to communicate with my friends in my hometown.

Secondary,it works as a dictionary which is useful to look up something

about life in Thailand.

Finally,I can get news about my country.


I can't imagine what gadget I get in the future.

The technological advance is very fast.

I'm always surprised when I go to the shop.

There are many gadget I don't know.

I think all gadget I know now can be old when I decide to buy new one.


KURIKO






4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kuriko, you obviously worked hard on your post, the writing is very good.

    I have a laptop but I also have an iPhone and now I only use the iPhone to access the internet. I find that I can do almost everything I need on my mobile.

    What do other people think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your opinion. The laptop is very useful thing.See you on Monday Kuriko~~
    Take care your health.^**^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.I don't have a laptop that I told you already before.I never feel inconvenient while I live in bkk.If I need it,I can come "Internet shop". Now I write there.But when I was in Japan It was necessary for me to do everything.
    I was changed something???^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you too,because it's good for seach something I want to know and also for I can talk with my friends when they're not in Thailand.

    ReplyDelete