Sunday 20 June 2010

Living in big cities can be stressful, what do you think is the worst thing about living in Bangkok? Why do you think that and what would you do to ch

The biggest stress of my life in Bangkok is the weather. High humidly and high temperature weather all around of year decrease my energy for everything. I also feel the stress the narrow roads and a lot of cars around my house.

I spend most of my life in suburb of Tokyo. It located not far from ocean and it has beautiful mountain views. There are many big parks around my house. I am missing them very much.

Nature gives me feel free and relaxed.

Therefor I think one of the big stress of city life (like a Bangkok) is lack of nature.

Michiko Ishizuka

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post Michiko, your home in Japan sounds really beautiful - I feel like I miss it too, and I have never even been there!

    To be honest with you, my home town of London can also be a bit crazy and the traffic is bad, but the parks are great and I sometimes miss the cold weather....

    Do other people miss their home towns?

    ReplyDelete