Thursday 24 June 2010

My favorite band .

My favorite band is KAT-TUN , they are japanese boy band . I really crazy about them . I love their great performance when they are standing on the stage , it full of energy that make me feel funny with them . Another one reason for loving them is I love their relationships . They are love , take care and always support between each other , never change whatever happen .

Listen to their songs is my happy time , make me feel better when I 'm sad . They have been in Thailand 4 times to have a performance , 2 times in Pattaya and 2 times in Bangkok . Absolutely , I went in every concert of them in Thailand .

If you feel bad , I recommend this song ^^ Precious one

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post, Milk. KAT-TUN for those who did not know - their name is an acronym for the first letters of their names (Kazuya Kamenashi, Jin Akanishi, Junnosuke Taguchi, Koki Tanaka, Tatsuya Ueda, Yuichi Nakamaru).

    Milk, do you have "No More Pain" yet? Is it any good???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm know about their name , another one about this name is they want its pronunciation like ' cartoon ' .

    I already have "No more pain" . I like it so much , they look like come out from my favorite comic book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Milk!Do you watch the TV program named "The shonen club premium"?I sometimes see them on this program.The agent they belong to like to give funny name to their group.The name always has several meanings in it.

    ReplyDelete