Thursday 24 June 2010

Feel good... ;)

Today,I have due for dinner with my parents. They want to I cook something for them. I told them "I'm very busy,not enough time to prepare". They said "Don't worry,you can to cookthe easy food and they like anythink your cook". That to make feel good for me. ^^


"Stuffed omelet" that the easy food to cook and delicious. Just you have eggs, vegetables(tomato,onion,carrot, other),meats and soy sauce.Next,you mix vegetables,meat and soy sauce.After that,fried eggs on pan and put the mix vegetables meat on eggs and wrab eggs that finish. You can try to cook it ... ^^ Easy easy ^^

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post Choob, it does not look easy to me! I think I would have chosen instant noodles instead :) But your meal looks delicious.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can do only three dish . A boiled-egg , fried egg and Mama 555 ;)

    You are so professional !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Choob!I think the recipes using egg are all very difficult.Because we have to think about the heat of fire carefully. You and Milk must be good at cooking!

    ReplyDelete