Tuesday 22 June 2010

In my country ,South Korea, there are many parks and mountains.









People like to go to the mountains. Each season has the festival and people enjoy the festival.


Spring Flower Festival is in the spring .All mountain are covered by beautiful flowers.Beach Festival is in the summer. Korea has the Han -river . That is clean and cool.




Many people enjoy the summer sports in the Han -river.
Snow festival is in the winter.














Above all, South Korea, people prefer to travel with their families.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lee,

    Thank you for your photos and your description of South Korea. The seasons are so different there, it looks like a great country to visit. The flower festival looks beautiful.

    What is your favorite time of year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!!
    My favorite seaso is spring and fall.
    The sky in the fall is very fantastic!
    I love all seasons in my country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is she in the last picture? Her face is really look like you. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture it's very nice.I like moutains,snow and flowers etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last years I went to Korea . The weather is great !! it doesn't hot like Thailand 55

    ReplyDelete
  6. That girl is my lovely daughter~~ hohoho~~~

    ReplyDelete